Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Temporarily Insane

Last Friday, I took on a task that would push the patience of even the calmest of all people. What, you ask? I chaperoned a field trip with Molly & 200 other 4 year-olds to the Savannah Mall to see Santa! I know, I know...I was temporarily insane. And, I definitely needed a drink afterwards!
Molly & her classmates enjoyed it so much, though. They got to ride the carousel...And, the train...We visited Bass Pro, of course...And, then finally, they got to see Santa...What a day!!! Needless to say, Molly & I took a LONG nap that afternoon when we got home.
Saturday night was Christmas at my grandparents. We only have 3 little ones on that side of my family, so they are always showered with gifts. These three are usually a little difficult to photograph with all of them smiling at the same time. However, that stack of presents behind them, made for a great bribery tool...I had planned on doing black & white photos of Molly in the cotton field for our Christmas card pictures this year. But, the weather had other things in mind! It has not stopped raining long enough for us to do any outdoor pictures, so I finally broke down & snapped some inside this weekend. Here's a sneak peek...
And, yes, Ellie is still up to her escapades at our house. I will be sure to post some new pics of her adventures on here soon...maybe tomorrow!

No comments:

Myrtle Beach 2007

Here's a video of Molly & Caroline running from the waves on our 2007 vacation to Myrtle Beach. It's amazing to see how much they have changed since then. Enjoy...