Thursday, February 4, 2010

We've Graduated!

Well, we've graduated out of the hot pink cast into a post-op boot/leg brace for Molly's broken toe. However, she and I both liked the cast a lot better. The boot has been a pain in the neck...or foot in this case! And, finally, we have everything set for our Colorado trip. Lodging, flights and car rental have all been reserved & we're getting really excited about it. The only thing left now is for Molly's foot to heal so she'll be able to run & play when we get there. Tomorrow, we're heading over to Pulaski to find Molly a dress for her very first beauty pageant. She's decided that she wants to participate in her school pageant this year & I think it will be a lot of fun. But, unfortunately, I will not be here to watch her that night. Eric & I will be in Washington, DC for a Young Farmer convention that entire week. I'm a little (actually a LOT) bummed out that I'm going to miss her first pageant, but I know she'll be in good hands. And, I'll be cheering her on...all the way from D.C.!

No comments:

Myrtle Beach 2007

Here's a video of Molly & Caroline running from the waves on our 2007 vacation to Myrtle Beach. It's amazing to see how much they have changed since then. Enjoy...