Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Good Golly, Miss Molly

Last Thursday night was Molly's debut of her dance solo, "Good Golly, Miss Molly." I was a nervous wreck all day long awaiting her performance & wondering how she would react to being on stage all alone. She, along with her fellow "Ferbettes", started off the night with their group dance. They did such a great job! Then, it was off to get her dressed for her solo. I, nervously, returned to my seat & saw our sweet little girl walking out for her debut. She got in position...I held my breath...And, then...I had NOTHING to be worried about at all...She did a WONDERFUL job & absolutely loved doing it. I cannot wait to see her do it again! And, maybe, just maybe, I'll breathe next time!

No comments:

Myrtle Beach 2007

Here's a video of Molly & Caroline running from the waves on our 2007 vacation to Myrtle Beach. It's amazing to see how much they have changed since then. Enjoy...