Monday, August 25, 2008

Dancing & Schooling

Last Thursday was our first day of dance class. I say "our" because I had to hold Molly's hand & do every dance move with her! That was, to say the least, a sight to be seen. I hope the dance instructor doesn't charge me double-tuition!!
School seems to be getting harder for us rather than easier. Today, I left my child screaming, crying & reaching for me...begging me not to leave her...teacher holding her back. I rounded the corner & sat down on the steps. I listened to her cry for about another 20 minutes (hoping she would eventually quit), but she didn't & I went on to work...crying.
But, when I picked her up, she was grinning from ear-to-ear & said the day had been "great" (her answer to everything lately). However, she & Garrett both got in an ant bed & Molly had about 75 bites all over her...they didn't seem to bother her, but I cried (again)! Hopefully, she won't run a fever with them tonight!
We had Supper Club last night at the Mason Clubhouse. We all enjoyed shooting skeet before supper...which was a lot of fun...except I held the gun a little too close to my face, and I have a swollen cheek today! We had poppy-seed chicken, creamed corn, greenbean casserole, and caramel cake...mmm-mmm good!! It's our turn next week...I'll have to get the wheels-a-spinning on what we're going to serve!

No comments:

Myrtle Beach 2007

Here's a video of Molly & Caroline running from the waves on our 2007 vacation to Myrtle Beach. It's amazing to see how much they have changed since then. Enjoy...