Monday, October 13, 2008

Long-Overdue Update

I have really got to be a little more consistent with my posts! It has been forever since my last one & so much has changed. Unfortunately, there was a minor "ant incident" that caused me to have to pull Molly out of school. Well, it actually wasn't too minor, because it ended her up in the ER getting IVs of Demerol until 10pm that night! After that, Molly refused to even talk about going back to school, and I definitely didn't push her.
She has really started to blossom lately at dance class. I no longer have to attend class with her & do the dance moves myself...thank goodness! She looks forward to it every week & recently had her first "performance" at the SPS Fall Festival. She didn't do very much dancing, but at least she got on stage...and boy, was she the cutest thing ever!
The girls & I went to the GA/Tenn football game this weekend & had a blast! I think we all needed a get-away...we need to get together more often! GO DAWGS!!

2 comments:

TRACY M said...

Molly is too cute in her dance outfit!!! I hate we missed her first performance but we did enjoy our trip to Texas to see Cliff.

TRACY M said...

Glad to hear all of you had fun at the GA/TENN game. Everyone needs some time away every now and then.

Myrtle Beach 2007

Here's a video of Molly & Caroline running from the waves on our 2007 vacation to Myrtle Beach. It's amazing to see how much they have changed since then. Enjoy...