Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's Friday!

I know today is actually Thursday, but it's a Friday to me! Starting today, we have Friday's off work! By no means do I like the pay cut, but I do think I'm going to like having Fridays to spend with Molly. We had tomorrow all planned out as our "girls day"...we were going to Statesboro shopping & to eat at Nikko's (our favorite restaurant). And then, we were coming back to get our toenails painted. Unfortunately, I'm having a little trouble with a biopsy spot from 3 weeks ago & we're going to have spend our "girls day" at my doctor's office. Oh, well...there's always next week.
We have a big weekend planned at Kite Founder's Day. Molly's turtle "turtly" will surely do good in the turtle race...I hope!
Until next week, here are a few pictures of Mo's last t-ball game to hold you over....I hope everyone has a great weekend!
"Wow...these kids really want that ball...."
"Nah...I think Greenlee & I will just stand back & watch...."
Not sure what kind of stance the girls having going on here....
That's more like it...now they're ready!

No comments:

Myrtle Beach 2007

Here's a video of Molly & Caroline running from the waves on our 2007 vacation to Myrtle Beach. It's amazing to see how much they have changed since then. Enjoy...