Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Love The Fair...

Before I get started on this post, I would like to tell my wonderful husband, Happy Anniversary! It's been a great 8 years, Eric, & hope for a lifetime of happiness together.
Now, enough of that mushy stuff...the fair was in town last week! And, anyone that know me, knows that I absolutely LOVE the fair. I love everything about it....the rides, the games, the FOOD, the way all the kids faces light up...everything! And, I think Miss Molly is going to love it just as much as me...
Oh, by the way...we won 6 goldfish at the fair, too! Unfortunately, we don't have much luck with goldfish...we're already down to ONE!

No comments:

Myrtle Beach 2007

Here's a video of Molly & Caroline running from the waves on our 2007 vacation to Myrtle Beach. It's amazing to see how much they have changed since then. Enjoy...