Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Camping

Finally, it has started to feel like fall around here! I'm SO loving this cooler weather, and I know Eric is really appreciating a break from the heat at the farm. With the chill in the air, it was a perfect time for our annual "camping" trip to George L. Smith. I guess it's not really camping because we stay in the cabins instead of tents...but, it sure is fun!

It Just

Goes By

Too Fast

And Then,

It's Time To

Go Home...

I've taken the following picture of my parents with Molly & Braylon every year for the last 4 years. It has become tradition that it is the last picture I take of the camping weekend. It is so amazing to see how much taller the kids grow from year to year...Goodbye til next year...

No comments:

Myrtle Beach 2007

Here's a video of Molly & Caroline running from the waves on our 2007 vacation to Myrtle Beach. It's amazing to see how much they have changed since then. Enjoy...