Monday, January 4, 2010

My Little Photographer

Happy New Year from our family to yours! I hope this new year is your best one yet!
Over the weekend, Molly asked me if she could take some pictures with my new digital camera. I said "Sure", because I was dealing with a migraine & figured it would entertain her for a little bit. These are some of the pictures that she snapped around the house...
This is the kind of pictures I expected to see from a 4 year-old...
Of course, she had to take one of Triton. And, it's actually pretty good...
Now, I was started to get interested when I saw this one. Girlfriend is pretty good with the camera...
I love this one of Santa...she did such a great job!
Now, be still my heart! This almost brought tears to my eyes. She snapped it of herself & I think it's my new favorite picture!
I think (& hope) that she's taking after me with her love of pictures. And, I think, we may need to invest in her a digital camera of her own very soon!

No comments:

Myrtle Beach 2007

Here's a video of Molly & Caroline running from the waves on our 2007 vacation to Myrtle Beach. It's amazing to see how much they have changed since then. Enjoy...