Monday, December 29, 2008

Look Mommy! Look Daddy! Santa Came!

It's hard to believe that Christmas is already passed this year! It was a great Christmas, though. This year, Molly had really started getting the hang of this whole "santa-thing" which made it a lot of fun! The night before Christmas, we baked Santa some "special" cookies. I told her when they were cooled down, we would color them so they would be pretty for Santa. I did a few things around the house & when I came back to the kitchen, there she was...coloring her cookies...with her crayons! I told her they were very beautiful & I knew Santa would enjoy them! She was so proud of herself! And, she was one excited little girl Christmas morning...This is "pee-pee in the potty baby"...the ONLY thing Molly asked Santa for. Too bad, "Santa" forgot & left "pee-pee in the potty baby" at Santa's Mommy's house 20 minutes away & was on the road at 1 am to get it! How forgetful that Santa is!! After lunch, Molly enjoyed some "topless" painting....And, yes, she did end up painting her chest when I wasn't looking...
We got together with all the Hudson's on Christmas Eve at the poolhouse & enjoyed a low-country boil. We made the kids sit still long enough for a group picture....
Then it was on to paper tearing....Molly loved her new sleeping bag...
For Christmas Supper, we had Eric's family over & grilled steaks. The steaks were great & then it was time for more paper-tearing....
Can you tell she loved her new "boots with the fur" crocs?
Last night, we finally got around to having Christmas with my family. We didn't make the kids wait this time...we let them open gifts before we enjoyed supper! My sister gave me a beautiful pencil-drawing of Molly...I cannot wait to hang it up! I will be sure to take a picture of it soon & post it on here. In the mean time, here's our 2 "angels" about to open gifts....
They loved the smart cycles that mama & papa gave them... They also loved their new twist-cars that I got them (even though, they do not work right)!Merry Christmas, Everyone!

No comments:

Myrtle Beach 2007

Here's a video of Molly & Caroline running from the waves on our 2007 vacation to Myrtle Beach. It's amazing to see how much they have changed since then. Enjoy...