Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome 2009!

I'd like to start off by saying a huge "Thank You" to everyone for all of the wonderful birthday wishes. I really enjoyed my birthday celebration at Mexico with my family & friends. It was so much fun! I have some of the greatest friends in the world...thank ya'll so much! We rang in 2009 at our house Wednesday night with lots of family & friends. Good grief at the food we had...and, boy was it all delicious! 2008 has been a good (and sometimes not-so-good) year. We have welcomed new friends into our homes & hearts, and we have lost loved ones that will remain in our hearts. We now welcome 2009. May it be a wonderful, prosperous new year for us all & may it be filled with happiness & health.

No comments:

Myrtle Beach 2007

Here's a video of Molly & Caroline running from the waves on our 2007 vacation to Myrtle Beach. It's amazing to see how much they have changed since then. Enjoy...