Monday, February 23, 2009

Still No Washer!

I cannot believe that I went ALL last week without blogging! But, actually, last week was pretty calm & quiet...nothing too exciting happened (which is quite unusual around our house)! UPS delivered the part for the washer that we'd been waiting on for 2 weeks. However, he left it on the porch by the front door...and needless to say, Jimmy enjoyed opening it for us. Fortunately, it still seemed to be in tact when we got home that evening, and we were sure that this would finally fix our washing maching. I mean, come on...it had already been over 6 weeks...this would surely do the trick. Wrong! Not only did this part not fix it, the Sears repairman said the part that we needed would cost $939! To which we said, "No, thanks. We'll just get a new one." It should be here today...but, I'm not getting my hopes up! We spent most of the weekend with friends. We went to the Mason's house for tacos Friday night and enjoyed playing the Wii. Shannon and Robin joined us later in the night. Saturday night, we all gave Shannon a birthday party at the clubhouse. It turned out great & we all had a really good time. Last night, we headed back to the clubhouse & enjoyed all the leftovers. It was a fun weekend, but I am so ready for Spring to get here so we can get outside more! I've had enough cold weather to do me for a while!

No comments:

Myrtle Beach 2007

Here's a video of Molly & Caroline running from the waves on our 2007 vacation to Myrtle Beach. It's amazing to see how much they have changed since then. Enjoy...