Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Weekend

Congratulations, Steelers on your Super Bowl victory! We enjoyed watching the game last night with friends...but, really enjoyed watching all of the great commercials! When Molly & I arrived home Friday afternoon, we found these in our driveway... Well, actually, Molly was asleep. She didn't see them until later that afternoon. But, regardless, she was very excited when she finally did see them! We enjoyed riding them all weekend. It was pretty chilly, but the black one has a windshield so that helped a lot. You couldn't really stand the wind riding on the green one. Braylon & my parents came over yesterday, and we had a blast riding them. Braylon was just beyond thrilled...I cannot wait for it to get warmer weather so we can enjoy them even more! Friday night, we went with Shannon & Robin to J&B's Steakhouse. Wow, it was great. I think they served the biggest steaks I've ever seen in my life. And, I swear, my plate had 43 shrimp on it ( I wonder if it was in honor of Super Bowl 43)...Me & Molly ate shrimp until I thought we would pop & we still had 14 left to take home! Saturday, we rode the Rangers some and later that night, Shannon, Robin, Tracy & Caroline came over. We ordered some pizzas and enjoyed playing cards & mixing a few frozen drinks. They were actually pretty delicious! Later that night, we took the girls out to roast marshmallows...they loved it! They are such little hams... Molly didn't really care to eat the marshmallows. She just wanted to roast them... ...And then, Jimmy would still them off of her stick!

No comments:

Myrtle Beach 2007

Here's a video of Molly & Caroline running from the waves on our 2007 vacation to Myrtle Beach. It's amazing to see how much they have changed since then. Enjoy...