Monday, June 1, 2009

Catch-up...

I know, I know...I didn't blog at all last week! I'm sorry, but it was a very busy week! So, here is a very quick run-down on what's been going on. Let's get started...
Braylon & Rhiana graduated from Pre-K...
My Uncle JM came down to visit from Kansas. He's such a riot...
Drake graduated from High School! Here he is with his graduation gift from his parents...
My "little" cousin Stefany graduated from High School...
Molly attended cheer-camp all last week & loved it...
She also got her very first haircut...
Saturday night was her dance recital. It was so great...all the dancers did such a wonderful job! Here she is with her instructors, Miss Val...
And Miss Raven...
And her buddy, Macie...
See, I told you we've been busy! Hopefully, I'll be a little more tactful from now on & won't keep everyone waiting so long!
Oh, and we caught a few fish, too...

No comments:

Myrtle Beach 2007

Here's a video of Molly & Caroline running from the waves on our 2007 vacation to Myrtle Beach. It's amazing to see how much they have changed since then. Enjoy...