Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hectic Week...

Sorry that it has taken me so long to get a post up this week. It's been pretty hectic, but I'm hoping we're going to have a much calmer weekend! I want to start off by thanking everyone so much for the calls & prayers concerning my Papa. It was very hard on me to get that call earlier this week. But, after FLYING home, I was able to get there in time to kiss him, tell him I love him & watch him be loaded into the back of the ambulance. He's receiving bags of fluid constantly at the VA hospital in Dublin, but he's stil got a ways to go. It has definitely been a rough week, but hopefully he's doing some better now. We've gone the last 3 days (off & on) with no water at our house. We've been having to go to Mrs. Lisa's for baths! We thought it was fixed yesterday, but when Molly & I got about half way finished washing my car...we ran out of water! Needless to say, my car is pretty interesting looking now...being half-washed! Hopefully, the entire box on our well will be replaced today & we'll be good to go again! Since I don't have to work tomorrow, I'm going to keep Braylon & Molly so that Moma can spend the day at the hospital & give my grandma a break. Pray for me...those kids are a handful when they're together! I'm thinking that by lunchtime, we'll be gone to moma's house so that they can play on the waterslide...it's such a great babysitter!!

No comments:

Myrtle Beach 2007

Here's a video of Molly & Caroline running from the waves on our 2007 vacation to Myrtle Beach. It's amazing to see how much they have changed since then. Enjoy...