Monday, August 10, 2009

It's Official!

It's official...we have a "school girl" on our hands. Molly's first day of Pre-K went off without a hitch Friday. She had a wonderful day & was such a big girl.
I have a feeling that this week isn't going to go quite as smoothly, though. She cried herself to sleep last night, holding my hand & begging to not have to go back to school today. Her last comment of the night was, "Mommy? You know how I've been telling you I don't want to go back to school and you say I have to?? Well, we will finish talking about that in the morning, okay?" She was definitely letting me know this conversation is far from over. She went to school again this morning, though, without crying even though it was a little "iffy" at the end. Thankfully, she has a wonderful Pre-K teacher that knows how to pre-occupy her.
I'm guessing (but really hoping that I'm wrong) that by Wednesday, we will have a major meltdown! Please pray that she doesn't...I don't think Mommy can handle it!

No comments:

Myrtle Beach 2007

Here's a video of Molly & Caroline running from the waves on our 2007 vacation to Myrtle Beach. It's amazing to see how much they have changed since then. Enjoy...