Tuesday, August 11, 2009

We Didn't Make It To Wednesday...

Well, today was the day. The day I'd been dreading for the last few weeks. Molly was extremely clingy this morning when we arrived at school & I knew it was not going to be good when it came time for me to go. Sure enough, it was awful. I finally had to just hand her over to the teacher and walk out the door. I could hear her screaming, crying & begging for me not to leave. It absolutely broke my heart. I cried the entire way back to work. About half an hour after I made it back to work, "Miss" Jane text me a picture of her getting ready for storytime. She said she was doing fine & looking forward to recess. Hopefully, she'll have a good day & hopefully, we'll both have a better morning tomorrow.

No comments:

Myrtle Beach 2007

Here's a video of Molly & Caroline running from the waves on our 2007 vacation to Myrtle Beach. It's amazing to see how much they have changed since then. Enjoy...