Thursday, August 13, 2009

Weekend's Almost Here...Finally!

Since there's only 30 more minutes til my weekend begins, I'll have to make this post short & sweet. We had a rough time leaving Molly at school yesterday & Tuesday mornings. Both Molly & Mommy cried. Her teacher is so great, though, and has sent me texts, pictures & even videos to show me that Molly is fine within minutes of me leaving her. These little gestures from the teacher sure make my day a lot better! However, we had a much better morning today. No tears were shed from either of us. I really hope it continues to improve each day. Tuesday was not a great day for Eric, either. Late Tuesday night, a battery blew up on him at the farm. It burned his upper left arm pretty bad and got his face a little bit, too. He was very lucky...it could have been a lot worse. We're are keeping it bandaged & rubbed down in Silvidine in hopes that it will heal really soon. Much to my & Molly's surprise, while Eric was at supper with Shannon last night, our neighbors dropped off 3 chickens that Eric told them we wanted. Yes, we now have 2 hens & a rooster running around our yard. So, the next time you come over, please watch out for chicken poop! I'm sure Jimmy & Bandit are going to have a great time chasing their new "friends"!

No comments:

Myrtle Beach 2007

Here's a video of Molly & Caroline running from the waves on our 2007 vacation to Myrtle Beach. It's amazing to see how much they have changed since then. Enjoy...