Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Checked Inside & Out!

I was checked from the inside-out yesterday...literally! During my lunch hour, I had a dental checkup to get my teeth cleaned...I hate going to the dentist! I had a new hygienist yesterday and it took my entire lunch hour just to get my teeth cleaned! And, yesterday afternoon, it was off to see Allen again at Dr. Sharkey's office. They took all of my stitches out from 2 weeks ago & I had good reports from all of those biopsies...woo-hoo! Then, they biopsied 4 new spots...ouch! So, it will be another 2 weeks of waiting to get those biopsy results back...waiting is always the worst! Moma had cooked my favorite (spaghetti) for supper last night when I got there to pick up Molly. So, we enjoyed having supper with my parents and Braylon! And, we really enjoyed ice cream cones after supper!

No comments:

Myrtle Beach 2007

Here's a video of Molly & Caroline running from the waves on our 2007 vacation to Myrtle Beach. It's amazing to see how much they have changed since then. Enjoy...